Thursday, September 16, 2010

-N1 Concepts Sale x WeKsos Day Fail-Part II



So here's the second part of that epic day. After some of my friends saw the previous post, they said that I have too much spare time, and that I need to get a car ASAP.
Looking forward to get a car, but won't leave the posting.

So here's where we went to weksos, I think I mentioned part of it in the last post, but I rushed through it since I was falling asleep and needed to review some chemistry staff. So for some of you who don't know what Weksos is, here's a brief info about it.
Weksos Industries sells automotive performance products for Japanese cars, especially hondas. They are the retail for many aftermarket companies like Spoon, Mugen, Vision, J's Racing, BYS, Apexi, and so many more. So if you have a honda and want to get some nice parts for it hit them up, either Kenneth, James, or Adam will answer, these guys all have hondas, and clean ones.

Anyways, so we took off with a huge disappointment that N1 didn't have anything for Irvin, or Edson. We were heading to Weksos to get the ASR subframe brace and some LCAs for Irvin's coupe, which is already sitting on some new F1's type II. Car has a nice stance, yet is missing something so it can look perfect.
This time I drove with Irvin, apparently this guy listens to some metal, he didn't even told twice when I played some of my music, old punk, and some metallica of course.
Down the way I snapped some pics of Edson's halo EG. Once we got to Weksos, the first thing that we noticed was Adam's integra, a really nice integra, so simple yet so sexy.
Once in the store, Tarci started taking pictures of the whole store, and every single thing that was in there. I think the guys at Weksos even expected an interview from him, and maybe thought that he and I were from some ghetto newspaper or something like that, exclude this blog.
After some minutes of hesitation Irvin decided to talk and ask for parts. We looked and looked around the store, I fell in love with the limited edition steering wheel from Vertex. Once the transaction was over, we walked out, and again we all appreciated the black Integra. I still remember the cherry smell that the car had, and the windows were not opened to say that it was the air re-freshener, no, that even smelled good from the outside.
We hit the road again and headed to Edson's house to install the parts. Once there, we didn't lose anytime, we had some issues on putting the car in the air. I can't still believe how unsafe we were, looking at the pics you'll see what I mean. We were completely idiots and still we got under the car, except for Tarci and Edson's gf.
One of the bolts tried to give us a hard time, but it was just matter of seconds before Irvin got mad and beat the shit out of the bolt.
I remember we could hear Irvin under the car saying:
"ah motha fucka, who's your daddy now, ahh bitch, shiiiit !!!??"

Done with the yada yada and on with the pics...
P.S most of the pics on this post were taken by Tarci, there a couple that are mine.

Tarci took this picture. Yes this is me with Tarci's shades. According to Tarci I have the creeper look, and here I was creeping someone. I guess he's right since he's the pro at it.
Edson stretching, and trying to show off his muscles.

Picture that Tarci took.

I definetly took this picture. Irvin by himself spacing out looking like an STD prevention ad or "Use a Condom" campaign to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
Tarci's pic. N1's EG I saw this car last year at infineon running low 10s. Car is a beast.
Tarci's, interior shot of the rhd Scion box thingy.
Tarci's, Edson's EG-again.
Tarci's, Irvin's coupe, and Tarci's dream truck inthe back.
A really nice DA, sitting on Mugen MF8s. This car got a rhd conversion, has a wired tuck engine bay, rollbar. Clean overall. I'm in the background listening the owner saying how hard is to shift from first to second on a rhd car.

Yeeeaa boy!!!

I don't know why was I smiling there.


Me walking next to the clean teg that smelled like cherry.


Tarci's view of the coilover
Now on a Toda Cam Gear
Heading back home and Irvin driving next to a bmw, it looks that he's beating the shit out of the bimmer.
An hour later at Edson's place, of course I was rocking the NWP tee.

Car is about to flip, but don't worry we had everything under control.

Safety inspection, indeed was safe enough for the three of us to be under that car.


Epic picture of Tarci and I putting together the LCAs and the subframe brace.


How it was supposed to look.
So Tarci and I decided to txt our acquainteds to let them know we had put together the ASR with the LCA's
Irvin making sure it looked right.
Left to Right: Irvin, Edson and I (thug life going shirtless) and Tarci being a creeper at its finest!

Me fighting with one bolt.
Random shot of Edson's rear suspension setup.
Me shaking the hand of the proud owner of a whole new suspension setup.

No comments: