Wednesday, September 15, 2010

N1 Concepts Sale Day-FAIL


Couple of my friends and I were waiting for that day to come. As some you might already know I'm carless at the moment, yet I haven't lost the passion for them. Edson and Irvin were the ones who were actually looking forward to do the "shopping."
We woke up early and headed to San Anselmo to visit Johnny at his workplace, some expensive coffee place.. Everything was smooth until I went in and let go the door, the stupid thing slightly hit my camera, I was so mad and started swearing.
In the same way, I felt out of place, bunch of Hispanic kids walking into a yes, hella expensive coffee place at a white rich town is just funny and weird...hella weird.. We didn't blend at all, specially when this kid called Tarcicio, a really dark mexican kid (he says he is 19 or 20, but looks like a short 29 year old) who looks like a pedophile creeper who will even rape the man of the house walks in front of the group with a papparazzi camera. Literally everyone was looking at us. Oh yeah I forgot to mention Irvin, short Salvadoran, with a round head. This mother fucker swears like nobody in the world. Every sentence has a bad word and gives the feeling he is always mad, except when he laughs.
I think even our white wash style in some of us, didn't even blend, it was that rich white. Luckily Johnny saved the day. I'll post a picture of that kid, one funny kid. He called me a fag (in Spanish) as soon as he saw me. I'm pretty sure he did the same thing with everyone. We were supposed to meet Edson at the place too, it was easy to find him in the middle of the white crowd. He got some food, and finished it all as everyone looked at us.

Tarci having some breakfast burrito, guy was so hungry that almost ate his fingers.



Edson and his gf having some white bitter coffee, people looked at Edson how he ate his food with out the help of any eating utensils-fork.

Then Tarci decided to have some bitter coffee too, planning what to creep next.
That short dude with "city" hoodie is Irvin, right there where you see him he was swearing, maybe on how Edson walked next to him, and I quote "watch it bitch, walking like a fag, swear mother fucker" Irvin.



As we left, we divided in two groups, I went with Edson and his gf in the EG, while Tarci went with Irvin in the EJ coupe. A green also "halo" status paint, but a bit brighter than Edson's.
As we drove away and into the freeway towards our destination - N1 concepts- I realized why everyone loves Norcal, we all are connected by three bridges, even though one of them is not that popular-cough richmond bridge-is awesome for taking pictures. I snap a couple of panning shots of Irvin's coupe, which is starting to look clean. Can't wait for that kid to get more parts.
After a long drive we arrived and the place was still close, minutes after they opened. We went in, Edson and Irvin and Tarci went if the place was the ToysRus for their edge, just to find a big disappointment. They didn't have shit for their cars, nothing. We hung out for a little bit, looking around the store, couple cars that were outside, I talked to some "cat" who might sell me his red hatch. Tarci went wet when he went creeper status on taking pictures of couple of racing cars that they had in the back. Irvin ended up buying a CTR grill, then we bounced to WEKSOS. Once we got there, Irvin couldn't even talk I had to order for him, so many cool parts and no cash. He bought the ASR subframe brace and the LCA for his coupe. James was really polite and friendly, as we walked out we appreciated the beauty of a clean integra that was sitting outside. That car smelled good even from the outside, it was a show status car.
We headed back to Edson's house where we intalled all that JDM crap into Irvin's car, shit was a pain in the ass, but that would be part II because, Tarci has all the pics of that.


Irvin always serious, and swearing at Tarci for being...I don't know a creeper?
Trying to figure out who has a the biggest head, of course Edson won by a bid difference.
Edson was so excited when we got to N1 that he even popped the hood like if he was at a meet or show, and it was only a Sale day that no one attended.

Tarci the creeper, pedophile 29 year old. This fool has a dream of buying a chevy truck and pulga the shit out of it.
Showing the middle finger, when I told him to stop giving me the creeper look. I'm serious you gotta watch out for this guy.
Some old school JDM bike at N1.

Spoon word, Edson wet his pants. I used to be like him.
Tarci looking down and thinking nasty about the chevy truck in the background.

Heading to Weksos, and Tarci doing his things in the back seats.

No comments: