Monday, November 15, 2010

R.I.P Skippy Martinez.


On September 16, 1996 I picked him up from a pack of 12 little hair balls with tails, and cold noses. He was the only one with white and champagne/brown fur. The only one out of 12 cockers that were white with black. He looked like his dad, he was the baby version of his dad. My dad, my brother Misael were there with me when I picked him up. He filled that empty space that we had in the house. So many stories, and trips to the lake with my four legged friend. Chasing other dogs, cats on the street, or scaring the birds and rats off the backyard.
I said good bye to him in August 15, 2004 with the hopes I was going to see him back again.
But the destiny didn't let that happen.
Today at 7:57 p.m. my best friend, the only loyal pet who loved me even when I yielded at him for doing bad things, passed away.
I don't care if all this paragraph is sentimental or anything like that, I'm sad because I wasn't with him in his last moments.
I'm sad, I've lost a member of my family.

Love you Skippy, I will always have you in my heart. Couldn't have asked for a better companion even when I left you in the last 6 years of your life. I missed you all the time we were apart.
Thank you God for giving me such a loyal friend, thank you for giving him 14 years of life.

Skippy
August 10 1996-November 16, 2010.


No comments: