Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The EG!

Ok, I believe I mentioned that I was not going to keep, and work on the EG. But my plans for the car are changing
But before, I actually start working on making the car different I am going to list the bads and goods of the car.

GOODS:

Exterior
-Paint is flawless, is fresh paint job.
-It has all the taillights, and headlights.

Interior
-Had a clean interior. ( I said had because I gutted part of it, still working on getting all the useless things out.)

Engine
- Runs strong


BADS:

Exterior
-Fenders are shaved
- Has a 4 door front bumper
-passenger door has shaved moldings
-there are signs that the car was green.

Interior
-Cluster is riced out
-cluster doesn't work
-Shifter is broken
-no radio
-Cluster is ugly as fuck
-Cluster has no lights
-The dash has no lights

Engine
-makes a weird noice (nothing serious)
-Valve cover, strut bar and air filter are painted green
- I hate that kind of color green
- Is riced the fuck out (engine bay)

The Plans
I already got a new door, I'm going to install it this week.
Need to paint the trunk and interior, since I'm gutting it out. I also need to get fenders, and front bumper.
After the exterior looks normal. I will start on the mods.
There's no better way to start than swapping the car. That is my goal and in 3-4 months the car will have a new engine, and is going to be a B series.
After that will get a complete new suspension setup. Also rear disk brakes.
Once all the performance modifications are done, I will star with the details, which are new paint job, roll cage, seats, JDM goodies sucha as jdm headlights, corner lights, visors, BYS wing, top secret mirrors, rear diffusers, tow hooks, spoon front lips, wheels, 949's, Volks, Spoons or CPFs.
Will upload pics later I'm tired, had a long fun day, went to the local junk yard which reminds me of all the unique things that happened there. That will come tomorrow.

No comments: