Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Edson's EG

What a day, it looked like it was going to be a day that I was supposed to spend it at home with my uncle. However, the day changed quite drastically when my teacher called me that she had a recommendation letter for me. I had to commute to school, and once there the sponsor picked me up. I thought I was getting a full ride but I was wrong she left me quite far away from where I live. Once she dropped me off I realized I was wearing some shoes that fit me so tight that I can't even walk a block when my feet are hurting. But I still love them.

Anyways I was in a death march when Edson called. This kid is the owner of a soon to be a "clean EG" nonetheless the car is fast. He was just letting me know that he was on his way to my house to drop off a dvd-car related.
I had walked around a mile and I was 2 miles away from my house, when I heard a familiar sound, it was Edson's car. I got so lucky to get a ride home with him. My feet were hurting, once we got to my house we decided to watch The Pursuit of Function.

The Pursuit of Function is a documentary about Hondas, and the passion that us, the owners have for these cars and their potential. We finished watching the DVD, and realized that had nothing better to do than go cruising and have a mini photoshoot. The sun was still high, and bright.
Headed to a couple of different locations. His car has a "Halo" status paint job, yes halo-the famous video game among xbox users.
Surprisingly in the last stop that we made it was really cold, therefore we didn't spend that much time there.
Here are the pics. Edson has put a good amount of green in his car. Recaro seats, full coilovers, lower tie bar, spoon shift knob, and a sparco steering wheel with a quick realease. Car is looking good, I can't wait until he gets a new paint job.



I love the view that this place has, specially the view of the Richmond/San Rafael bridge.
This is Edson - jerkin!



More of Edson and his car.
Now only the car.

















No comments: