Monday, May 20, 2013

Street Dreams

I remember not too long ago, well 5-6 years ago, the people who were in the honda community were all about having fun, Honda-tech hadn't been invaded by these mediocre bandwagon fans; and it was still a nice forum where you could go and enjoy threads about photo shoots, and what not. It's been a while since I moved out of that forum, thank God for NWP.  I think the only places where you can still find nice photo shoots, and stories is either The Chronicles, or speed hunters, NWP is more informational and people always post nice pictures of their cars, yet not that many photo shoots.

Its been a while since I last picked up my camera and said: let's photo shoot a car, or my car.
I used to just call people, set a time and meeting point and bang! I had pictures to post. But sadly we all are getting old, and have jobs and we are still in school, moreover some, if not most of our friends have a girlfriend/wifey married-promised ring-life, status.

I miss those days, but there's nothing we can do about it but move on, and enjoy those moments that we share as friends when we see each other.

However, the other night I grabbed my camera and headed out with Abraham to get some pictures, I had seem this road by the freeway, and I've had this idea of a picture for a while. I will go back and get a better picture than the one I'll post today. And I have to find a new locations, the Golden Gate bridge is timeless, but I'm bored of it already haha.

Most of the pictures are about Abraham's- crack head EG. I love the way it looks with meaty tires on 949s, so aggressive and mean. Yes he needs mirrors and lips but he'll move on to a better path... eventually.






 The exposure wasn't as good, like I said, I need to go back. 




 Abraham going at 5mph and breaking hearts. 
Thumbs up for avoiding Cystitis on public roads. 

No comments: