Sunday, October 9, 2011

CMI-part II

It was hot!!! and we couldn't handle it. Actually we did but for like an hour.
The day started around 6 a.m. We rolled in the flat green-halo status EG, keeping classy. We picked up Johnny and Mark on the way to Sacramento. We didn't see anything interesting on our way up there. We just listened music, somewhat talked because we had the JDM woofer bumping our heads (Mark's and my head) with some beats. Once at the track. Johnny, who just picked up a DSLR, went off taking pictures while Mark and Edson followed us.
There was a good amount of nice cars in all the levels. Race cars (going down the track), and show cars. Of course I would always have an attraction for race cars that have attention to detail, or show cars that I have attention to detail as well. In the same way, there were cars that "2005 called, they wanted their style back" ha ha. There was this guy, with his red EG that I think was in the show. He was going around the parking lot where all the vendors where, rolling slow, and revving his engine like a truly ricer. I'm pretty sure he wasted half a tank of his gas tank for revving his engine that much. Wouldn't be surprised if he was rolling in his single cam. But then again who am I to judge peoples styles. To each their own. Freedom of speech...right?
As we walked through the actual show, this gave me a NOS drink. It was Harvey from team Tronics. He has two cars, a nice clean DB8 with a JDM front end, and his daily beater, again another clean Del Sol, which he took to the show. He was rolling (hard) with Jeremy (owner of an awesome DB8, and this other guy (I forgot his name) owner of an awesome EG. Safe to say they had the best cars at the show.

We were at the place for like 2 hours, it was too hot. I was dehydrated from last night, sweating alcohol, my camera was heavy, and I had no interest in taking pictures, I did more talking than taking pictures.

Drag race ready EK, it was present at Wekfest this year. Joey from The Chronicles has an awesome shot of it.
Integra Type R on pits
This thing was so loud, and that snail was big too, as big as Johnny's head...enough said about the size.
Red EM1, I liked it.
Supra heading to the three and race.
I like this shot, but I made this shot overexposed on purpose so it could hurt your eyes when seeing so much white on the picture.
Supra and Johnny

No comments: