Thursday, July 8, 2010

I ♥ my Vans.


I don't remember the exact day when I fell in love with this brand. I know for sure that back in 2000 when I got into skating, punk, and ska, my friends and I always talked of all those cool brands and vans was one of them.

I got my first pair in 2004, of course they were the slip on checkerboard, then I got the Eras, other navy slip ons. And it wasn't until last year that I got the opportunity to work for Vans, when my collection really started. I had like 6 pair of shoes, before I worked for Vans, 3 of them were vans the others were some other brands like Adios, T.U.K, Duane Peters.
After 8 months of working for Vans, now I own 30 pairs of them, and out of all those shoes I have 3 limited edition shoes. The Supercorsas. They came out last year in a variety of colors. I have them in blue, white and brown. I hunted those shoes for 3 months. I found them on ebay.
I just love these shoes.

I remember the first day I saw them. My manager, who owns by now 100 pair of shoes, came into the store. I asked him what were they and he told me. I almost cried when he told me the price that he got shoes for. He's just lucky. He owns these shoes in brown and black.



I bought the blue ones, last week. I'm actually in the hunt of another 2 pairs. One of them are these same shoes but in black, and the second pair are the taka hayashi prison issue lx.
I just hope I can find these shoes.
Caption Above:The first pair of supercorsas were the white onoes.

Caption above: The brown and white shoes are Vault edition, while the blue ones are CA edition.



The following shoes are the ones that I'm after right now.
Praying that I can find them.



No comments: